Luxury villas in the Dordogne – Le Manoir
A 6 bedroom manor house with private pool
Looking for luxury villas in Dordogne? Le Manoir is hard to beat. This beautiful manor house is the epitome of French style with painted panelling, wood floors and antique furniture. There are 6 bedrooms, sleeping up to 10 people. It is beautifully decorated and full of character.
French doors lead from the family kitchen of this luxurious accommodation onto a private garden terrace with enclosed private pool. Sit back, relax and enjoy amazing views of the Dordogne river and valley below. Luxury villas in Dordogne don’t get better than this.
Luxury villas in Dordogne – Ground Floor
- The family kitchen has a dining area, wood floors, painted panelling and doors to the terrace.
- Inner hall has limestone flagstones and a door to the terrace and garden.
- The main salon has a magnificent fireplace, wood floors, panelled walls, sofas and antique furniture. French doors lead on to the private terrace and garden.
Luxury villas in Dordogne – First Floor
- 2 double bedrooms ensuite (2 baths, 1 shower).
- Inner hall with limestone flagstones and door to terrace and garden.
- 2 further twin bedrooms. Shower room and toilet.
Luxury villas in Dordogne – Exterior
- Games room with table tennis and pool table.
- Private, shared parking with the other properties at Les Milandes.
- Large garden with Indian Ocean teak table and chairs.
- Private swimming pool (12m x 6m).
This fantastic Dordogne holiday rental can be booked on its own or in conjunction with other properties at Les Milandes. The surrounding area offers plenty to see and do. Only a short distance away is Chateau des Milandes, once home to the music hall star Josephine Baker.
There are numerous pretty towns and villages to explore. Many have regular markets, great restaurants and beautiful architecture to enjoy. For those who like a really active holiday, Dordogne offers plenty of choice. Hire bikes, play tennis, canoe, ride horses or enjoy a round of golf. Your search for luxury villas in Dordogne is over!
Read our blog on ‘What to do in the Dordogne‘
Looking for something smaller? L’Ancienne Mairie is a three bedroom holiday villa with private pool.
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11 people
- 4 Bath / Shower rooms
- Central Heating
- 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers, 2 fridges, freezer
- Washing Machine in separate Laundry
- Games Room
- TV Room
- Linen Provided
- Bath towels provided (pool towels can be at extra charge)
- Wooden Garden Furniture
- CD Player
A simply stunning French manoir which combined with a fantastic location has made for a very relaxing time.